T. (+420) 246 085 436
Who is Coface - our purpose
A modern and agile company with a broad international network, Coface is a leader in credit insurance, risk management, and business information services. With over 75 years of experience as an industry leader, and a team of 4,300 experts in 100 countries, Coface experts work to the beat of the global economy.
Our ambition is to become the most agile, global trade credit insurance partner in the industry. We believe in business as a force for good in the world.
We support our clients everywhere they operate, protecting and helping them make the credit decisions necessary to strengthen their ability to sell in their domestic and export markets. Sharing a passion for trade, we want to collaborate with our clients to build growing, dynamic, and successful businesses.
Coface branch for the Czech Republic and Slovakia (53 employees) is looking for a Marketing Specialist – member of Coface Commercial Team (16 employees).
„Our ideal candidate has the ability to translate data into actionable marketing plans focused on campaigns development, execution and effectiveness assessment. The ideal candidate should feel comfortable working independently, but concurrently collaborating with other teams especially with the Commercial one. Last but not least, should be very cooperative across our COFACE group to ensure alignment of our local marketing plan with the group one.”
The Job - in this marketing position the scope of your activities will be following:
- Enhance acquisition database from internal and external sources, compilation of MIS reports.
- Enhance lead generation for sales teams
- Reporting of marketing and sales activities with focus to increase SFE (Sales Force Effectiveness).
- Obtain deep understanding of our product range – also responsible for updated product catalogue
- Increase brand awareness through creative marketing campaigns as well as preparation of content for LinkedIn posting
- Set up and track KPI for external journalists regarding our PR effort
- Assist with all internal, external and group marketing campaigns – tight cooperation across Coface group
The candidate – what we expect from you
- Czech/Slovak native speaker and active knowledge of English (minimum level B2)
- Working knowledge of market research, surveys and data analytics
- Experience with product launches and marketing campaigns
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency with MS Office (especially Excel – data compilation, contingency table, etc.) and our CRM system
- Track record of managing projects and working with cross-functional and cross-country teams in international company Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat
- Experience planning and leading initiatives
Our offer – what we offer to you
- A fixed-term job contract for 1 year with expected extension
- Work in a nice small group of people who enjoy the purpose of their jobs
- Opportunity to learn new things from Coface experts in 200 countries
- Possibility of career growth throughout the entire Coface international group, including short-term internships
- Modern office in Prague
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday + 4 Sick Days per year + Birthday (paid leave)
- Meal vouchers
- Company mobile phone and notebook
Looking forward to hearing from you in case you would like to meet us.
For the selection procedure for this position, Coface Czech Credit Management Service, s.r.o., IČO:40762718, Nám. I.P.Pavlova 5, 120 00 Praha 2, as administrator, to process the personal data you provide (or publicly obtained) in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.